FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
German review of BOYD - I think it's good!! ;)
Area 54 Forums Forum Index » AREA 54 » German review of BOYD - I think it's good!! ;)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDek
Band

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: German review of BOYD - I think it's good!! ;)

I saw the link for a German review of BOYD on 54's myspace and decided to translate it to see what it said. Well. I translated it, and I think the general idea is that they liked it, but the translation is also quite comical!! Here's what it said:

With the current disk "bring Out The DEAD" of the British AREA 54 is present me here one of the most interesting publications this yearly. That is because of the fact that succeeds young interconnecting different style elements to an independent mixture. One takes something MEGADETH, a little MAIDEN, gives still another few alternative elements A la SILVERCHAIR in addition, and one gets leckeren AREA a 54-Cocktail. And the more one of it to mind leads oneself, the more further added can one out-taste. After repeated trying I could perhaps constitute even something TOOL and ' ne prize ALICE IN CHAINS, if my taste nerves do not deceive me. Bad ones added are in any case at all none present. Begun with the Eroeffnungssong, where singers Lakis the soul from the body walk yourself, up to the calm conclusion of the album with ' Blood on Your Hands ' the cocktail goes to the Banger ' My Hate ' over ' NO Reward ' down as nix. "bring Out The DEAD" is a disk, which should try everyone, and which at the best one not only once. Only after repeated benefit the true taste variety from old School and modern skirt and Metal elements is opened. And perhaps discovers or other still different one added - however caution, too much of this mixture can make, I already is it addicted! Cheers!

Particular highlights for me include:
"Bad ones added are in any case at all none present"
"bring Out The DEAD" is a disk, which should try everyone,"
"variety from old School and modern skirt and Metal" - looking forward to seeing the skirts!!
Laughing
Groupie

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject:

OOPS!! It was me that posted that, not Mr Dek Embarassed Damn automatic log in!! Rolling Eyes
Apologies Mr Dek, forgot wouldn't be my log-in as my laptop is still recovering from water damage!! No jam involved this time, honest!! Very Happy
x x x
Conqueror

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject:

LMAO

sounds great - thanks for sharing Cath!

gotta love those translations!

Back to top »
MrDek
Band

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Ms Rindhooves wrote:
OOPS!! It was me that posted that, not Mr Dek Embarassed Damn automatic log in!! Rolling Eyes
Apologies Mr Dek, forgot wouldn't be my log-in as my laptop is still recovering from water damage!! No jam involved this time, honest!! Very Happy
x x x

Oy! Who's been tinkering with my Interweb! Smile It's that damn Rindhooves woman again! Wait till I see her!;P Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh yeah, cool review, even if the syntax is a little weird! Shocked Laughing
Area 54 Forums Forum Index » AREA 54 » German review of BOYD - I think it's good!! ;)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: