FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
people who go on and on and on and on and on
Area 54 Forums Forum Index » MY HATE » people who go on and on and on and on and on
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDave
Killer

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: people who go on and on and on and on and on

This seems to deal exclusively with older people, especially ladies.

This was brought about by the shocking revelation that there's a planned change to the hours we work on the week running up to Christmas, mainly that we'd work an hour extra on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in exchange for an hour less on Thursday and two less on Friday. This would be entirely volountary and anyone who wished to work normal hours would be free to do so.

So the situation is you can if you so desire shift your hours around slightly for one week. Can anyone see any problem with this?

Well, some of my colleagues could. And they spent about four hours telling me why they couldn't do it and how it was against their contract and how nobody should do it.. FOUR FRICKIN' HOURS! They even managed to somehow confuse my response of "doesn't make much difference, but I'll probably do it" to a "no, I won't do it".

Even when I found out they knew they didn't have to di it, they still went on about why they shouldn't. You don't want to do it, don't - that's all you need to know.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Area 54 Forums Forum Index » MY HATE » people who go on and on and on and on and on
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: